Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harry Potter FAIL

Well, I just saw Harry Potter. Half of it. First of all, they were 25 minutes late starting the stupid movie. And then halfway through, they decided to take an intermission. Well...30 minutes after the intermission started, we were kindly asked to take our money back and go home for the night. At least I got a refund. It is still quite disappointing. 8:30 pm tomorrow, I'll be back there. Or earlier. I have to coordinate with some friends who are coming this weekend to see whether they saw it in English or German and then pick the same for tomorrow so we can do the opposite this weekend. I think that's a good idea.

Another thought I just had...does Skype/GoogleVideo/iChat remind anyone else of that part of Fahrenheit 451 where Guy Montag's wife is talking to all the people in her TV room, and they're just rambling about absolutely nothing? It's really the horrifying image that I always associate with social media now... Just a thought.

Pictures from the Pfalz are coming! I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment